Sunday, February 15, 2009

The end to another weekend :(

We had a nice week last week. Grammie came down on Monday and watched Joey while I got to work from home semi-undistributed. The rest of the week was pretty routine. Josephine has been doing pretty well sleeping. She has been going down between 7:30-8pm and usually gets up just once between 3-4am. What makes that even better, is that Steve has started getting up with her during the night a few times during the week. I am still nursing but we are also doing formula, probably about 80% nursing/20% formula. I still enjoy nursing and having that special cuddle time with her, and when we are home or in our office it is great, however, out and about...you can't beat the convenience of giving her a bottle (especially since she is learning to hold it herself). I like to get out and having more than 2 hours at a time out of the house is worth a bottle here and there!
Josephine has gotten great at sitting up. She can now sit up in her pack-n-play for a long time before falling over. She has even started riding in the front of the shopping cart when we go to the grocery store as well as sitting in the restaurant high chairs! These two things are making it so much easier to get out and do things with her.
I know that I have been a bit behind with new photos so I am going to paste some of the recent ones here in this post. Enjoy!


This is her after breakfast one morning. The highchair was perfect for holding her thumb in place for a quick nap.







We bought this for her before we even "knew" her from a tot-swap. I fell in love with it when I saw it. We tried it out for the first time this week when Grammie came over. She doesn't get the rocking motion, but I'm sure it would be easier on the hardwood floor.





This is a toy that Nana McRae got us. It is a HUGE hit! It has a different activity on every side and while she has only mastered a few of them, she loves to play with this toy.



Here she is wearing her first pair of shoes! The "Shoe Fairy" (aka Aunt Zoe) is making she that her wardrobe is complete. She didn't really know what to make of them, but she didn't cry and kick them off...that is a start.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course she didn't kick them off...she's my girl...a natural! She will be well versed in Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, & Manolo Blahnik!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the first pic! Growing up so quickly! T.