Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Back...

I could offer a thousand appolgies for taking the last 6 months off, but I'm sure you would just rather that I pick up blogging and never leave you hanging again. Well, no promises...but I sure will try to update weekly (deja vus - I think I have said that before). The truth is that there is a ton going on, and not a lot going on all at the same time. Our lives have gotten very busy and that seems in direct correlation to the more active Josephine gets. But for the most part it is just everyday life and you have not missed a whole lot.
We have vacationed and had holidays and more first moments. Over the next few weeks I will try to reach into the far depths of my memory and recount some of the more noteworthy adventures and times we have had since that last post so long ago. Don't give up on me just yet!

No comments: