Friday, August 13, 2010

Don't cry over spilt milk...

Last night I was busy trying to make dinner in a hurry so that we could eat together before I darted off to the gym. Joey was under foot and wanted some milk so gave her a small amount in a sippy cup without the inner part. Now that she is 2 I have been giving her regular cups, but I knew that she was going to walk around with the milk so I thought the sippy cup was that better bet. She took it to the sofa, got up, sat down and promptly turned it over and and spilled it on herself and the sofa. When she told me I scream "Ugh" and came running from the kitchen with the towel. Steve sensing my rising frustration came into the room and asked Josephine "what happened?" To which she replied, "I spilled my milk, Mommy screamed." Well cut my heart out. I got down and apologized and told her that a little bit of spilled milk was nothing to get upset about...wow, lesson learned (the hard way).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. that brings new meaning to don't cry over spilt milk... big hugs to all,
KDN