Thursday, September 6, 2012

Joey Turned 4!

(Back at the end of July...) With all of the regular fanfare she has come to expect around her birthday. This year, I wanted to make sure that she knew she was special as her birthday was just 11 days after the birth of Anderson. On her actual birthday we celebrated with my family out at Grammie's house to a maxed out Strawberry Shortcake theme! The following weekend we rocked out at Romp N Roll with several of her friends for a groovin' rock star birthday bash! Both parties were a ton of fun and she acquired way more "stuff" than needed.
She is more sassy at 4 than ever before. She is also just as sweet as ever and cute and funny too! She can melt my heart and make me so mad all in the same minute, but I wouldn't trade her for anything.
I always enjoy putting the birthday movies together and reflecting back on the year. I like looking back on the things we did as a family, the milestones she hit as a little girl and growth and change that one short year can bring. It is always bittersweet. So here it is, Joey's 4th year in review...


No comments: