Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Steve!

Today is Steve's birthday, the big 32! Steve has been very busy at work lately and asked that we celebrate his birthday on Saturday instead of today. So Joey and I are off to Tyson's Corner where we will meet Aunt Gi-gi to shop for his present(s).
On a side note, I've been feeling a lot like a single parent lately because Steve has been putting in so many hours at work in the past few weeks. It will be nice when this project wraps up this week and I get my partner back. I'm sure that Joey will enjoy "going turtle" again too! (To see pictures of "going turtle" scroll to the bottom of the blog and view any of the numerous pictures of Steve and Josephine cuddling.)

2 comments:

Grammie said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Late as usual, but love you lots!
Grammie

catherine said...

hey steve its catherine HAPPY BIRTHDAY love ya bye