Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rainy Day

Rain, rain go away...you make for such a dreary day!
I was totally stir crazy today. Even with work and Josephine to keep me busy, the overcast sky and cold rain just put me in some kind of funk. Needless to say my jog has been rained out. Also rained out was our trip to see Santa Claus today. I am determined to take her this year to get her picture taken as she is still really good with going to strangers. The good news is that Steve has decided not to go to yoga tonight so I will have a bit more "me" time this evening, which is just what I need.
Joey had been doing well in the crib and still is for the most part. However the last few days she has gotten back into her normal routine of waking between 3-4am. We are working on a better nighttime routine and hopefully in another month she will be more consistent with sleeping through the night.
Oh, today she actually took interest in one of the cats (Reggie) and attempted to pet him. He wasn't really feelin the love though.

No comments: