Monday, December 22, 2008

Here kitty, kitty...

Josephine and Reggie are slowly becoming friends. She finally took an interest in him about 2 weeks ago and he has been gracious enough to let her get close and smack him around. She is trying to pet him, but just doesn't possess the motor skills just yet. She grabs handfuls of his hair with one hands and swats with the other. Steve and I are trying to teach her the word "gentle", but I'm sure it will be awhile before she gets the meaning. Reggie is being such a good sport. So good in fact that at 530am I heard Joey waking up and looked over at the video monitor to see that Reggie had decided to join her in her crib! I woke Steve up and he went to correct the situation. We always knew this was a possibility, I'm glad that Reggie waited at least 5 months to act.

No comments: