We had a nice, low key Thanksgiving at Gigi's house with Grammie and family. Food and company were both exceptional. Josephine sat at the table with everyone else and eyed the food. Next year I'm sure she will be all over it! Friday morning, Grammie watched Joey while Steve slept in and Kyle and I hit up a few stores. We were just doing our part to stimulate the economy!
Sunday we made the huge transition of moving Josephine from the bassinet to the crib. I have been sleeping in the guest room next to the nursery this week so that I can be close to her. We got off to a difficult start and were up several times the first night, but have settled into a more "normal" routine since. She is still getting up once a night, usually somewhere between 3-5a.
Monday marked another developmental milestone...Joey put her toes into her mouth! This "first" was fortunately caught by Daddy. Today we went to the pediatrician for her 4 month check up to find out that she has an ear infection and is confirmed to be teething. Now she is on antibiotics for 10 days and will have to go back in 2 weeks for her 4 month shots. Her stats are: 27.25 in long (off the chart length...they measured twice to make sure it was correct), 15 lbs 15 oz (95%). She continues to grow like a weed at least one inch a month!
So that is all that I can think of for now, I'm sure that I missed something. I promise not to let so much time pass between posts!
1 comment:
hi kristen
we miss you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much she is getting soooo big i love you guys sooooooooooo much talk to you soon
love,catherine/catthegreat9
Post a Comment