I know that Josephine is cute, I know that she is the cutest baby in the whole world...but I'm her mommy so I'm supposed to think that. What always amazes me is how many other people out there think the same thing. Everywhere I go people stop me to talk about her, people give us second looks, and those that don't stop...I hear them talking about her as they walk by. Just tonight within 2 minutes of walking into the grocery store I had a crowd of 5 gathered around her admiring her. I think that it is the flirty smile that she gives everyone. I see the way that she looks at people and draws them in. The funniest thing is when she turns her charm on and the recipient doesn't notice her (the bag boy at the store tonight)...she keeps smiling and flirting and looking and I can see in her face the disappointment that there is someone out there that is not engaging her.We have been very busy since our last post. We spent half a week in Arizona without Daddy. I had to go for work and took Joey with me. She flew very well and was the hit of the plane (or at least the few rows around us). The flight attendant said she could fly with her anytime and one guy told me that he would have kids if they were guaranteed to be just like her. I could make a fortune if I bottled her charm! We had a nice time in Scottsdale. Our friend Ron and his wonderful wife Shannon and their 4 fabulous children; Havana, Kayden, Jenna and Ashlin were most gracious and let us stay at their house. It was much nicer than a hotel and they even provided a pack-n-pay, highchair and exersaucer! Shannon watched Joey during the day while I went into work, and Josephine really enjoyed playing with the other kids.

We had our first 1st birthday party last weekend. Our friend Nolan turned 1. There were lots of friends born last year, so we expect it to be a busy year of 1st birthday parties. We also have two more friends arriving this year, so now that I think about it...it will probably be a busy few years of birthday parties! We also had a few visits with Gigi and Grammie, in fact Grammie is coming down tomorrow too. We enjoy the company and it is nice for me to work while they entertain and bond with her.
We have been doing well on the food front. So far she likes apples, carrots and butternut squash in addition to rice cereal. She loves to gnaw on pizza crust too! She doesn't like pears and is not quite sure about Cheerios. Tomorrow we are going to try bananas and later this week we will move on to sweet potatoes.
Today we went and got some photos taken at Sears. Here are two of the shots from today. She was a great subject, but got a bit fussy after the 3rd outfit change. We didn't get a ton of shots, but the ones we got were good.
1 comment:
You spent time in Arizona and DID NOT CALL ME?!?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment