After returning to work for 4 days, Steve and I took off on another trip. This time an extended weekend in Disney by ourselves. This was the first time that we left Josephine and it was kinda hard, but it ended up being a nice little break for both of us. We love her so much, but didn't know just how much we needed to recharge our own bateries until we were able to get away. Josephine had a grand time staying with Gigi and spending everyday with her and Grammie.
Meanwhile in Florida, I was running my second 1/2 marathon...the Disney Princess 1/2! Steve played the role of chEARleader and did a mighty fine job of it!
I had to fly straigt to New Orleans from Orlando for work on Monday morning while Steve got to stay and paly at the pool for most of the day before returning home. Nana McRae also flew in on Monday to help Steve during the week while I was away working. Needless to say, Joey was spoiled by both grandmothers for a whole week, I'm not sure what to look forward to on Monday when I am working from home alone with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment