I know that I owe you much more detail about what has been going on in our lives (all the way back to November 2009) but at last those posts will have to wait another day.
Today we celebrate! Two years ago the inspiration for this blog and my personal ray of sunshine was born. She has grown so much in the last year, physically and developmentally. She talks non stop now, and most of the time articulately. She knows her colors, most of her numbers (but only counts up to 3) and is working hard on learning the alphabet. She also takes every opportunity she can to practice her jumping skills, she is not quite up to two feet off the ground at the same time...but I can tell she will get there before the end of summer. She likes to run and has shown a lot of interest in both golf and t-ball. She loves Elmo, Nemo, Mickey Mouse, baby dolls, the pool, dancing, chocolate, pasta, hot dogs and french fries. She demonstrates her independence daily, but is a good listener and helps mommy and daddy with chores regularly. Her giggles light up our world and she is a true joy to be around.
As much as I love seeing her grow and learn, part of me aches as she gets older and farther from being my baby. My heart is overflowing with love for her. I am truly blessed that God brought us together and I was chosen to be her Mommy. I love you Joey!

1 comment:
Congrats Josephine!
Post a Comment