Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Burger House

Some of you reading this might have not think this is a funny story, but Steve and I thought it was cute, so I wanted to share it. Josephine was not quite 1 the first time she tasted a McDonald's cheeseburger and she liked them the first bite! We end up getting a Happy Meal about once a month, and 95% of the time we get it with milk, and 50% of the time with the apple slices and not fries and never the caramel dipping sauce. We are trying to teach her healthy choices.
Yesterday we were driving home from New York where we had been visiting Steve's family for Thanksgiving. About 1pm she says that she is hungry and would like a burger. I think it is funny that she knows that "burgers" are what you eat when you are on the road. So we pass exit after exit with no sign of the golden arches and she says she is hungry and I say that I am trying to find someplace to stop. About 20 minutes later we get off on exit and there it is, McDonalds! Steve pulls in and she says, "there it is Mommy, the burger house, I found it for you."
It was really cute.

No comments: