Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Break & Easter

Now that Joey goes to school we are subject to the school calendar for traveling. We just got back from a very nice week in Hilton Head with my father (Pop-pop). We had beautiful weather while we were there, we hit the beach all but one day! In addition to beach time we also got to play with our cousins, shop, eat, golf and hunt for Easter eggs!
I have uploaded some of the pictures highlighting the vacation. I took over 800 so appreciate the cut back that I did for the album. I know that some of the pictures seem similar, but when you have such a fantastic subject it is hard not to go camera crazy.
Pictures can be viewed on the right side of the blog or at this link.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the beach photos of Joey!!!