Monday, October 20, 2008

Home again, home again...

We are back at home, not unpacked or settled in...but home. We had a great trip up to Boston and got to see everyone. Josephine had a wonderful time meeting all of her family and got more attention than she knew what to do with. She slept fantastically well while we were away, and it continued over at home last night. I don't want to jinx myself...but could a few more hours of sleep be headed my way? The airports where not as scary as I thought they would be and she was a great flyer, up until we started to land back in Washington...that is when she decided to throw up. Luckily it was as we were landing and I caught it in enough time that we were able to contain it to her clothes her blanket and Steve's fleece. We went through a record 5 outfits yesterday!
Today Grammie and Gigi come down for a short visit as I am considered full time back at work as of today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kristen i miss u guys it was great seeing u guys we all miss u and everyone says hi and that we love you cant wait to see you guys later bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love,the cabezas

Anonymous said...

bsugdjxnjcklsgveajj