I have added more albums, including photos from this past weekend, I hope you enjoy looking at them.
This is dedicated to the lights of my life, my amazing daughter Josephine and her fantastic little brother Anderson. I wanted a place to track all the special moments in their lives and to be able to share them all with family and friends that don't have the joy of spending every day with the two of them.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
We're back...
...from our first mini family vacation to Williamsburg. We had a nice time just relaxing and spending time with each other. It was great to finally have Steve around to spend time with us.
Josephine got to go to the pool for the first time and we think that she is going to be a good swimmer, she loves the water. She had a nice public meltdown in the Colonial area visitors center...so after that we decided it was best if we did a short self tour of the area. There were some outlets near the resort so we hit up the Carters and the The Children's Place for some good deals on clothes for Joey (all 12+ months, lots of 18 and 24...cause I already told you we had enough clothes for right now!). All-in-all it was a really great weekend; we had 1 diaper blowout, 1 major meltdown, 1 night when she slept for 7 hours again and 2 vomiting episodes...I call that a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the videos and pictures. It is so wonderful and makes me feel even closer. Thanks!!!
Love the videos!!!
Thanks so much for starting this. It is so great for me!!
Post a Comment