We have no big plans for this weekend, but I am ready to have Steve around and getting some down time. Josephine is now on medicine to treat her congestion and I have been blessed with her cold. However, the pharmacist says that I shouldn't take anything because I am still breastfeeding. So while Joey gets better, I remain sick. Have I mentioned that I think this is the curse of daycare!
The weather here is gorgeous today to I took this last opportunity to dress Joey her is cute little jean skirt from the GAP. I hope that the kids get to go outside today, I'm 90% sure that they won't take the babies out...but she just loves to look at the trees. So this is my hope for her.
Big developmental news this week...Josephine grabbed her foot yesterday. We are continuing to work on sitting in the bumbo and we actually got her to sit in the highchair this week as well. She also has gotten better about grabbing toys and actually holding on to them. She is getting so big and changing so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment