Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesdays are the loneliest days

Sorry again for leaving you hanging for a week without a single update. Wednesdays seem to be the magical day when I remember that I need to reach out and update the world on what has been going on in our little corner of it. Why Wednesday? Because it is the first day of the week that Josephine goes to "school". I miss her like crazy on Wednesdays; I even watch videos of her and look at her pictures while I am in the office. This blog is therapeutic in that way...it helps me get through my Wednesdays.
This weekend training for the Princess 1/2 marathon official started with a 3 mile jog. Sunday we were back at Trimble's visiting with her and our good friend Amalie who is in town for a few days. Josephine also had her first trip to Ikea over the weekend. This week so far has been low key...she slept almost all day Monday and then came into the office with me on Tuesday.
Big milestone: Last night she slept for over 8 hours for the first time ever!

No comments: