I can not believe that I have let so many days pass without posting. We have been very busy. Josephine seems to be doing much better and Steve and I are continuing to fend off her cold. They had some good bonding time on Saturday and I got to take a nice long nap, which was heaven sent! Steven had to go into work on Sunday so Gigi came down and
spent the day with us. She was gracious enough to help us pick up a bit since Grammie was coming down on Monday.
Grammie spent Monday night with us and got some alone time with Joey while I went into the office to work on Tuesday morning. She is so fantastic to have around, not only good company and a great help with Joey...but she cleaned my entire kitchen, did the laundry and swept the porch. She is also heaven sent!
Today is a "school" day for Josephine. They report to us that she is a very independent little girl and would rather spend time by herself than be held. I'm not quite sure that they have connected to her. While I agree with her being independent, she gets that from me :), she comes alive when you talk to her and give her attention and plenty of people in my office hold her and I have yet to see her complain.
1 comment:
uh Kristen.. she's a baby, she can't speak yet! :) Sometimes it's okay for babies to hang out without being held. :)
Post a Comment