Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Weekend Recap

We went to the cornmaze on Saturday with Gigi. It has been an annual tradition with Kyle and I and when Steve moved back from St. Louis he started coming too. We always do girls against boys and Steve usually wins, this year was no exception. Joey had her first hay ride on Saturday as well as went down her first slide.
Sunday we had a nice lunch with our friends Liz, Shane and Maggie. They got to meet Joey for the first time and it was nice to hang out and drink Mimosas. Not drinking for over a year has not been hard, but from time to time I do miss the occasional cocktail.
Monday we worked from home and went to the pediatrician as the cold seems to have gotten a bit worse and is causing severe congestion. Today we did our patriotic duty and voted and now we are in the office working (I'm working, she is sleeping). This afternoon we are going to try and meet up with our friend Brooke for free Starbucks and Krispy Kreme for anyone who voted.

No comments: