Josephine has been very fussy for the past few days. I am wondering if it has anything to do with the non-stop attention she got for four straight days from both Steve and I. Ever since we have tried to settle back into our normal routine, she has not been in a very good mood. She will lay there and scream. Not a crying scream, but in her adorable very high pitched voice, just scream. I know it is nothing serious, cause when I walk the 2 feet over to where she is laying and say "hi" to her, she smiles that big gum smile and talks to me. Needless to say it is very hard to get work done with either the screaming or the getting up to talk every 5 min. She likes the TV, so I am very tempted to put her in front of it and put a Disney DVD in, but I am torn of the guilt of bad parenting for doing it.
She has also started sucking her fist like crazy. She had done this in the past when very hungry...but never was consistent with it. Now she goes crazy on it. You can hear the slurping from the next room, it even wakes me up at night. It is a comfort thing now more than a hunger thing.
Oh, and we had a vomit free night last night...YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment