So we have had a good week so far. Grammie came over Monday afternoon and spent the night with us. We hit the mall for a bit of shopping while she was in town, we are both addicted to buying clothes for Josephine. Grammie left Tuesday morning to head up to Mass to see family and we spent our Tuesday working both from home and in the office for a bit. We got a nice gift from our friend Beth, 3 large bags of clothes from her daughter Olivia who is 10 months old. Needless to say we have a TON of clothes. Did I mention that when Kyle was here over the weekend we organized her clothes and had to get 2 more (she already had 1) storage bins for under the crib and in the closet? Like I said, a TON of clothes.
Today I plan to be a little more low key. I will start to pack everything Joey will need for a weekend away in Williamsburg. Someone so little should not need so much stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment