Thursday, October 30, 2008

Getting close to something big

We are on the verge of sitting up, so close. I had her in the bumbo seat this morning supported by some blankets and she was doing a really good job of supporting herself once I got her upright. I am trying to do this to help strengthen her core, because during tummy time she just gets comfortable and sucks her thumb.
I think that she is definitely teething as she has started gumming her hold hand and drooling quite a bit too.
She is changing and growing so much every day, it is just amazing to watch. She has very strong legs and like to stand up on them. Grammie advised us not to let her do this, but she really enjoys it and given the lack of developing the "crawling" muscles...we think she might be an early walker.
I'm also happy to report that she has been sleeping rather well lately too. All good news to report on the Josephine front.

No comments: