We have had a busy week. We were back in the office for work yesterday and had a lot to get done from the home office since we are taking the day off today. We had a bad night last night too. Josephine got sick again. For those of you that do not know, she was getting sick quite often (we think it is due to reflux) but has been much better lately. However, we still have these really bad episodes. I call it vomiting the Dr. calls it spit up, but when I watch her expel over 2 oz of milk...it hardly looks like spitting up! After she had a chance to recover, she went on a 3 hour nursing binge where she eats for about 10 min every 20-30 min. Needless to say it is exhausting for me. We finally went to sleep around midnight and were up every 2 hours after that. I actually fell asleep during every nursing session last night!Today we are off to Williamsburg for our first official family getaway. We have rented an SUV since we have so much stuff to travel with. I'm sure that we have over packed, but we just want to make sure that Joey is comfortable away from home. Me...I'm learning to fall asleep anywhere and I am really looking forward to a 3 hour nap in the car!
No comments:
Post a Comment