Could teething be the reason why Joey has been so fussy and sucking her thumb like crazy? I did what my mother in law always recommends when I have a problem...I googled it! It turns out some kids do start teething around 3 months, although most not until 4 or 5 months. I had to drop some paperwork off at the pediatrician yesterday so while I was there I spoke to a nurse about the problem. She confirmed that as early as 6 weeks prior to the teeth breaking the gums the baby can experience the pain and discomfort. Could this be the cause? I'm not sure yet, but I got some baby tylenol and chilled the teething rings just in case. How can she be growing up so fast?
We are all packed up and ready to take our first family flight! We are flying to Boston today to see grandparents, cousins and aunts. I am nervous about the logistics, wish us luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment