We learned something new last night, Josephine LOVES to be naked. Well, honestly we did already know this...but rarely does she get it outside of tub time. Occasionally I will take an extra long time changing her diaper, but that is about all she gets. Last night due to an unfortunate diaper blow out that was close to tub time and coinciding with our dinner time, Josephine got pseudo-naked time (that is she got to rock out with just a diaper on). Now our nephew Max gets scheduled naked time the same way and he loves it too, but I had no idea Joey would love it so much. She gurgled, cooed, screamed and ranted so loudly...we had never heard her carry on so much. I think that we will try it again tonight as well.
This is dedicated to the lights of my life, my amazing daughter Josephine and her fantastic little brother Anderson. I wanted a place to track all the special moments in their lives and to be able to share them all with family and friends that don't have the joy of spending every day with the two of them.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Happy Day!
We learned something new last night, Josephine LOVES to be naked. Well, honestly we did already know this...but rarely does she get it outside of tub time. Occasionally I will take an extra long time changing her diaper, but that is about all she gets. Last night due to an unfortunate diaper blow out that was close to tub time and coinciding with our dinner time, Josephine got pseudo-naked time (that is she got to rock out with just a diaper on). Now our nephew Max gets scheduled naked time the same way and he loves it too, but I had no idea Joey would love it so much. She gurgled, cooed, screamed and ranted so loudly...we had never heard her carry on so much. I think that we will try it again tonight as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey - who doesn't love a bit of naked time?! :)
Post a Comment