This is dedicated to the lights of my life, my amazing daughter Josephine and her fantastic little brother Anderson. I wanted a place to track all the special moments in their lives and to be able to share them all with family and friends that don't have the joy of spending every day with the two of them.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I'm lost with out her...
I knew the day would come, but it did not make it any easier....today was the first day of daycare. I told Josephine it was school and got her all dressed up (will post a photo after work). She seemed very happy and excited this morning, but when we got there she looked very confused. The staff was excited to see her and eagerly whisked her away to the nursery as I was giving her one last kiss on the cheek. I thought I would be okay, but a few miles down the road I glanced into my review mirror and I didn't see that sweet angel looking back at me. That is when I started to cry. I hope that she has a good first day and that they love her and give her lots of attention. But I am already counting the minutes until she is back safe in my arms cause nobody can love her better than me. I anticipate that I won't get a lot of work done from home tomorrow, I'll be too busy cuddling with Joey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hang in there... it does get easier!
Ouch...this first day stings, I know...my heart broke for you when I read this post...I'm sorry =(
But it will get easier. The anxiety and worry will go away with each passing day and you will begin to gain a level of comfort with your daycare. Hang in there kiddo...big hugs to you =D
z.
Post a Comment