So yesterday it became official, I have diabetes. My Dr. had told me to pretty much expect the gestational diabetes to turn into type 2 after the pregnancy due to the fact that I was diagnosed so early (10 weeks earlier than normal). I was hoping that losing 50+ pounds would help, but it did not. I can't say that I am surprised, my lifestyle prior to Josephine was anything but healthy. In a way, this is a good thing because it is forcing me to become a better person. It is a small price to pay for having such a beautiful daughter and I want to be able to run and keep up with her as she grows.
On another note, the vomiting continues...one episode a day for the past 4 days. I have been to the Dr. and they are not too worried. She also doesn't seem to be too upset when it happens, so we just keep hoping it will pass. I am beginning to wonder if she could be allergic to something I am eating...any thoughts out there?
1 comment:
Hm.. have you eaten anything different the last few days? If not - then it's probably not something you're passing to her. If she's otherwise well and still eating, I'm thinking you should just keep an eye on it and see how things go.
I took fenugreek to keep my supply up when I went back to work and it WRECKED both MC and I...
Hang in there!
Post a Comment